Drivers Side Floor Wet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rlgmcoupe

I looked for the sunroof drains, I'm just not sure which hole it is. Would anyone be willing to post a detailed description of location or a photo. Also, would a shot of the air compressor be enough to clean it out?

akrockhound

Reaction score
easy fix

Your air conditioner has two drain tubes that run under your carpeting and through holes in your floor to drain outside the vehicle.

The one on your driver's side is clogged with dirt. Basically they protrude from the floor board (under your vehicle) about even with the front of you dash board. One tube on each side of the "****" in the middle of your cab. Feel around for rubber tubes. They are split and designed to stay closed enough to keep dirt out but permit water to drain out. Just rub the ends of the tubes around in your fingers to dislodge any mud or debris. Expect a wet arm when the tube (full of water) quickly drains up your sleeve while you are laying there on your back under the LR.

This is one of the easy ones for LR

R

rlgmcoupe

I located the tubes and they were not dirty or wet. I used an old dipstick (long piece of metal) to try to dislodge anything in there; nothing came out. I then proceeded to use my air compressor with a really powerful air stream attachment (one used for de-greasing). Still nothing. I think the source of my problem may be something else, I wish it were the a/c drains seems like an easy fix.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635