Disco series 2 used bcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can reprogram a used bcm to a different Discovery? instead of buying a new expensive unit?

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, but the dealer will charge you a couple hundred $'s to do it.
Buy a used BCU/ECU from the same vehicle and the programming won't be needed.
If you need the pair, shout, I think I know who has them for a really fair price.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disco mike I actually been trying myself and cant get around to do it. I cant get the bcu to pair with the ecu .it wont mobilise I know im missing a step in T4 .

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can not install a BCU without reprogramming it, that is why I said buy them as a pair from the same vehicle and there will be no need to do any more.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you can. I have a T4 . And if I get a ecu only problem is I need the mileage to stay the same on ipak

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I misread your thread, which do you need, a BCU or an ECU.
Here again, there are plenty of used ones out there, shout if you want a name to call to get one.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well let me see if i can make better sense out of this. i have a used bcm wich im trying to program to a disco but cant seem to find a way to do it. if you can even do it at all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo