county with wierd suspension noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reillycounty

Reaction score
so me an the wife went for a ride in the snow up in the mountains yesterday and as we were coming back down i could feel something had come loose. After closer inspection this morning all i could see that was in tired shape was the bushing connecting the boge self correct strut on the rear axle.
When i brake I get a loose bump and when the car finally lurches to a stop I get another bump as it resettles into the stationary position. I assume the bushing is allowing the rear axle to torque over and back depending on brake/accel.
Has anyone had a similar situation? any info would be great as I just replaced my rear dif, axle, viscous coupler, front driveshaft and alternator. If I have any more parts go bad Im going to have to find another car or another wife.
I would prefer to keep both. Pics for clicks>its not mine but is quite lovely anyway.
DSC06338.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM