classic 1990

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

douglasd

Reaction score
couple of questions...and funds are really low, but i need to keep her on the road....speedo was reading slower that actual speed then stopped all together...any suggestions?.............right rear sags really bad..is it possible to tighten the torsion bar?........is it possible to do a front end alignment myself that will get me through the winter?.......the low range shift knob is unattached and just spins, is that a big deal...........and front rotors are shot and lines are really rusty..can they be replaced with flex lines? thanks in advance for any and all help

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got some problems. Sorry to hear that. Right rear sags? Do you have air suspension? No, I guess yours is too early for that. Why do you want to do the front end alignment? I think that is always best done by professionals with expensive machines. Is the low range knob unattached, or does it not work at all? If it is stuck you have big problems, so reattach and make sure you can shift into low range. Maybe the shot rotors make the car feel wobbly up front.

Try to post a little more information about what is wrong so someone can help you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99