Blower Won't Adjust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pohrem

Reaction score
I have a 2000 RR 4.6 HSE with new heater core and blower motors (the three part system from Atlantic British). Tech replaced everything and it was fine, but now the blower (can't tell but think it's just the pas side) is blowing full blast and can't adjust it. Have the book with the exclamation (back, again). Hate to think a blower motor is bad, but it seem more a logical problem (like it "thinks" it should run high. Are there relays or something else that controls this?

Could it be the blower resistor? If so, where is it located?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

mlbirk

Reaction score
Having the same problem with my 2001 HSE Would appreciate any ideas as well.

Thanks

mlbirk

Reaction score
I have a 2001 4.6 HSE with about 120m miles. My blower motor is stuck on "High". The that and air work but I can't seem to change the blower motor settings or switch to automatic mode on the HVAC controls I have a book and exclamation point showing up on the dash panel which the book says needs Dealer Attention. I would rather not get ***** at a dealership if any of you have any ideas on what might be causing this and if I can fix it on my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink