Auxillary Driving light adjustment and Wind noise from top rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom M

Reaction score
Hello Range Rover Faithfull,

I recently purchased a 2008 Range Rover Supercharged--great vehicle which came with original equipment land rover front driving lights and a safari roof rack. Question, both lights are loose and I am trying to figure out how to tighten them up. Re: wind noise from roof rack...below 50 mph no problem, but at higher speeds the wind noise is pretty loud. Suggestions?

Thanks

Tom M

Hillbilly_za

Reaction score
Hi Tom,

Cant comment on the lights, as I'm not familiar with that type of RR or its lights, but the roof rack whistel is a common problem with all roof racks. you can get a thing called a wind cheater, which is like a scoop, or a front wing on a F1 car. It mounts on the front of the roof rack and it deflects the wind over the front of the rack. it usually helps a bit, but I think the bottom line is if you want the rack you have to live with it being noisy. Or close your sun roof and your on the freeway :).
Pete.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99