Aluminum Metal Foot Pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wonderin if anyone had experience with these from eBay? They look pretty good on the site, but you just never know. Has anyone purchased and installed these or something like them? Please share your experiences.

Here's the link from eBay, but if its dead, just search for Land Rover LR4 pedal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sport-Foot-AT-Pedals-Plate-For-Land-Range-Rover-sport-LR3-LR4-DISCOVERY-3-4-/130642594880?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ALand+Rover%7CModel%3ALR4&hash=item1e6ae7cc40&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• Petals.jpg
    Petals.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 23
  • pedal 2.jpg
    pedal 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • pedal 3.jpg
    pedal 3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears they bolt or screw right into the existing pedals. Not the most finished look. LR sell genuine pedals that have a better look IMO.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look cool, but I once drove a vehicle that had those types of pedals and man they were annoying! My foot kept getting caught up on those ********* tabs. They grip awesome, but switching between gas and brake can be a little annoying.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point, The rubber nubs on the accelerator would be annoying. Here is what I have on my G35x.

pedals.jpg

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to agree. Drove a vehicle with the nubs on the pedals before and it was annoying. Too grippy switching between gas and break pedals, especially in traffic.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49