Air Suspension, reliability **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangerover856

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2004 Range Rover, new to the family:hello:. Everything is perfect with the truck, low mileage and everything. But I wonder how long does the Air Suspension last usually? Also; is it by How often you use it or The less you use it, it will wear out faster?? Reply asap. thanks!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The Air suspension on the Rover's is more about the air bags drying out and cracking... use or non-use doesn't really matter it is more a time thing.

When it does happen if you upgrade to Better bags you may never have another issue. Just do not buy them from the Land Rover dealer... buy some good life time warranty ones.

rangerover856

Reaction score
The Air suspension on the Rover's is more about the air bags drying out and cracking... use or non-use doesn't really matter it is more a time thing.

When it does happen if you upgrade to Better bags you may never have another issue. Just do not buy them from the Land Rover dealer... buy some good life time warranty ones.

Thanks for the reply. Which Bags would you recommend to buy? And also where could i purchase them from? thanks again

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum sponsor sells them with life time warranty as well as arnot (think that is spelled right).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM