95' LWB Seat switch moves mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landandtimber

Reaction score
Are the power seats and power mirrors run through the same ECU? When I try to move the drivers seat the mirrors move. The mirror switch still operates the mirrors in and out but not up and down. Passenger seat is flawless.

Also.....I just bought my Rover...what repair manual should I buy? Thanks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is odd about the seat moving the mirrors, this is new one on me. I would look through http://www.rangerovers.net/ as well.

Repair manual, if you can find it get a copy of the RAVE CD or the factory repair manual.

cafemosaic

Reaction score
same seat/mirror problem

i am having the same problem with my mirrors and drivers seat in my 95 classic lwb... does anyone know why? what i can do to fix?

aio

Reaction score
I just got this same problem on my 95 LWB. My mechanic told me that the driver side seat is connected to a computer while the passenger side is not. In this situation, the computer is sending the wrong signals or is corrupted or something like this.

I came here hoping to find a way to route around this computer manually. Anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635