92 RRC transmission temp sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jholewka

Reaction score
hello all,
Can anyone tell me where the temp sensor for the trans and transfer box might be located? There are no reference to it's location in shop manual. The light used to come on intermittenly druing wet driving conditions, as the P.O. said it would, he said he never replaced it because it was hard to get to. It's coming on and off now for the past two days. during dry conditions, trans fluild level is fine, not overheated and just replaced transfer box fluid so that's good. I leading toward faulty switch, but can't find it and atlantic british catalog has no listing. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. As always any exxxperience or advice is greatly appreicated.
Regards
Jim

Tracey

Reaction score
Overheated but nothing is wrong

hello all,
Can anyone tell me where the temp sensor for the trans and transfer box might be located? There are no reference to it's location in shop manual. The light used to come on intermittenly druing wet driving conditions, as the P.O. said it would, he said he never replaced it because it was hard to get to. It's coming on and off now for the past two days. during dry conditions, trans fluild level is fine, not overheated and just replaced transfer box fluid so that's good. I leading toward faulty switch, but can't find it and atlantic british catalog has no listing. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. As always any exxxperience or advice is greatly appreicated.
Regards
Jim

JIm did you ever figure out what's going on with the overheating thing when nothing is wrong

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635