2010 LR4 HSE Info Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Info hard button below the nav screen does? The user's manual states that it is supposed to turn traffic info on and off. I can't seem to get it to do anything on any screen!!

Thanks!

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Info hard button below the nav screen does? The user's manual states that it is supposed to turn traffic info on and off. I can't seem to get it to do anything on any screen!!

Thanks!
I think you need to subscribe to Sirius traffic for that to work. I have not subscribed to Sirius so I cannot confirm this.
Jim

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the info button does on the NAV screen, but when listening to the radio (not Sirius -- just the FM/AM radio), hit the INFO button and it provides a list of station categories (News, Sports, Rock, etc). If you select a catagory, it appears to scan for a station of that type. Not real useful, but I accidentally figured this out when I hit the INFO button by mistake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4