2003 RR HSE Inertia Swich

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Reaction score
pls help!!!! dont know where to find the inertia switch.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean by inertia switch? The only inertia item on the RR is the seat belt inertia lock.

domin8

Reaction score
inertia

thanks joey.

i had a 98 RR that had an inertia switch which triggers to shut off engine in an accident but only just realised that the 2004 does not have such. i discovered the fuel pump packed up. thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I knew about the one on the older versions... I didn't think there was one on the newer ones.

domin8

Reaction score
joey,
my rear right side has stopped rising. I have changed the air suspension, calibrated etc but no result. the air pump light keeps going off. the error message is Air Articulation Validity, what might be the prob. thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If I were to have to guess I would say you have either a bad air bag, or a level sensor has gone bad.

domin8

Reaction score
i have changed both the air spring and sensor. still the same old story? im just running out of ideas on what to do next.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your air-line that goes to that bag? In my case, I had the similar problem with the right rear side of my 04 RR-HSE. I had it calibrated and the shop did their job right and now my truck is porperly evened out front the front and rear. If your saying you had the air bag and sensor changed out already, my final be on the air-compressor, but it wouldnt make sense for the rest to work properly and the R rear continue to act up like that. Check your air-line if you haven't done so yet. Good luck man. Keep that Rover rovin...:bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM