Rear two sunroofs - purple?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pattyboy

Reaction score
Does everyone else have a purple tint on the inside of their back two sunroofs? ??

I know, dumb question, but it seems *****, and I am hoping it is just a protective film I can pull off !!

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't it the same color tint that is on the passenger doors and rear panels??

T

threeputt

On my '05 HSE there doesn't seem to be a purple tint when viewed from the inside. Viewed from outside the car and way above, the entire glass section of the roof including the two rear sunroofs, appears to have a purple hue. This is from WAY above, when I'm parked below the tower where I work and look down on it from 100 feet up. Depends on how the light is hitting it as well.

Jeff

pattyboy

Reaction score
Mine is weird. When I am in the car (outside in the sun) their is definitely a purple tint... Of all things my 4 year old noticed it. She said daddy, can we get purple glass (her favorite color) on my windows in my room just like in the Land Rover.... !! My wife said I almost crapped myself. We both went out, and it was in fact purple. I swear it should not be like that, and am hoping it is a film that can pull of and was not during prep. I will get to the bottom of it. And thanks for everyones response.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinepgib