Radio/Sirius question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood619

Reaction score
I have a 2007 HSE with a May build date. I tried to access the SAT1 setting after pushing the AUX button twice to get the ESN to activate Sirius. My radio does not change to the SAT1 or SAT2 setting. I was under the impression that all 2007 HSE's has Sirius, but the dealer insists it was an option and has offered to only "look" at the radio, leading me to believe that they only want me to come in so that they can press the AUX button themselves. Am I correct that all 2007 HSE's had Sirius factory installed?

Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Sirius has always been a standalone $400 factory option here. PTI/Bluetooth was optional on 05/06 and became standard equipment in 2007, perhaps you got those two mixed up? If your AUX button doesn't cycle between AUX, SAT1 and SAT2 when you press it, I'm afraid the Sirius module was not included in your car.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not so sure it's just a simple plug and play installation on cars that were not originally configured with the SDARS module as part of the infotainment system (otherwise I imagine they could sell it as a dealer installed option, no?) An indy shop might be able to configure the software and/or reprogram the module to be recognized by your car via diagnostics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinepgib