Fuse # 20 Blowing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtimer24

Reaction score
I have a 1998 P38 Range Rover that has a problem. On the Instrument Cluster LCD display it reads "Fuse 20 Failed". When I replace the fuse under the passenger seat access panel (which is a 30A), it only takes a short while and the fuse blows once again. I've pulled the wiring diagram and traced the wires back from the fuse block to the driver seat. I've run power directly from the battery to the seat and have full motor control. What gives? Has anyone else had this issue and figured it out.

Thanks in advance!

saint

Reaction score
I have a 1998 P38 Range Rover that has a problem. On the Instrument Cluster LCD display it reads "Fuse 20 Failed". When I replace the fuse under the passenger seat access panel (which is a 30A), it only takes a short while and the fuse blows once again. I've pulled the wiring diagram and traced the wires back from the fuse block to the driver seat. I've run power directly from the battery to the seat and have full motor control. What gives? Has anyone else had this issue and figured it out.

Thanks in advance!

i have the same problem! what gives?:mad::confused:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635