frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwoods108

Reaction score
Transmission shifting problem

I have a 2006 range rover 4.4l. I'm getting a check engine-Amber light and on the message center i'm reading transmission fault limited gears only and transmission range change not available. the vechile will only drive in low gear. Is there something i can do to reset and or fix this problem. Please help. Now that i have taken it in to see what the problems is they 1st done an transmission up grade which did not fix the problem. Now it leak trans fluid and slipping even worst. so now they are saying it the valve body, at a $2800 cost, and if that does't work they may have to replace the entire transmission for $7300 and losing the cost of the $2800 cost for the valve body. I need help bad.

Last edited:

cwoods108

Reaction score
I have a 2006 range rover 4.4l. I'm getting a check engine-Amber light and on the message center i'm reading transmission fault limited gears only and transmission range change not available. the vechile will only drive in low gear. Is there something i can do to reset and or fix this problem. Please help. Now that i have taken it in to see what the problems is they 1st done an transmission up grade which did not fix the problem. Now it leak trans fluid and slipping even worst. so now they are saying it the valve body, at a $2800 cost, and if that does't work they may have to replace the entire transmission for $7300 and losing the cost of the $2800 cost for the valve body. I need help bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635