Death wobble after coil springs put on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96RR

Reaction score
I have a 96 RR and just converted to the coil springs. Now i have a very very bad death wobble. Starts at any speed and have to come almost to a complete stop to get to go away. Ive read swivel pins can cause but not sure that the 96rr has them. Any suggestions?:confused: Before the coil springs were put on i had a slight wobble around 50-55 but not bad

fwfosberg

Reaction score
I have a 96 RR and just converted to the coil springs. Now i have a very very bad death wobble. Starts at any speed and have to come almost to a complete stop to get to go away. Ive read swivel pins can cause but not sure that the 96rr has them. Any suggestions?:confused: Before the coil springs were put on i had a slight wobble around 50-55 but not bad
don't know if it could be related but i bought front and rear tires 2 months apart and the second set was not matched with rear set. death wobble after 50 mphfwfosberg @ aol.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM