2012 Range Rover sport supercharged throttlebody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1MANCRU

Reaction score
I have all the data and everything from every technicians deal I have all data I have top pix all of that stuff but not one person or one image can tell me where this hose goes I’m telling you my full-time job is this I spent 80 hours on it

Attachments

• 58B45DD1-5690-455B-AEB3-E935AD0EFE19.jpeg
    58B45DD1-5690-455B-AEB3-E935AD0EFE19.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 56
Reaction score
Sorry you're having such a tough time. I don't have the answer, but when I'm perplexed I start studying the dealer parts diagrams. The factory manual is a long read, but sometimes scrolling down thru the pictures it'll be colorized as a part of disassembly for something else. The also colorize systems in the initial description chapter, something I never look at when I'm going directly for a parts exchange. Not trying to insult your intelligence here, but dry fitting all that came off can sometimes yield clues. Maybe start with the charge air coolant pump and make sure those hoses are accounted for.

McK1406

Reaction score
I think this is the "Breather Hose" that goes UNDER the Intake Plenum. Look under the right side of the Intake Plenum, when looking at the engine, you should see the connection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72