2005 Range Rover ipod question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmillerau

Reaction score
Greetings all,

This is my first post and I'm on a mission to figure this situation out. I realize there are several posts about this, but I cannot find the simple solution.

I have a 2005 Range Rover and my only goal is for my ipod to play in my car through the stereo. From what I understand, you can run an FM modulator from the radio antenna (in the back), then run a long headphone cord up to the front and play it that way.

This is all I need! But i just need to know HOW to do this and WHAT products to buy.

What kind of converter do I need? Will anybody at an electronics store know which one? It seems like NOBODY likes to mess with Land Rover vehicles! Is there anything I need to know that will prevent me from doing this??

Any help will be much appreciated!

gzman

Reaction score
I did all the research, so I felt I would spare you the pain. System works very well. If you are somewhat mechanically inclined, you should be fine. Take your time routing the wires, and you will have a nice install.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM