2015 Issues anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with their 2015? The 3rd day I had it the start button did nothing. Had it towed to the dealership, 500 KM away. Week later got it back and now suspension fault, engine light, terrain response doesn't work, which sucks cause it's nothing but snow in northern Canada here. Going back to the dealership but just wondering if anyone else is having these issues?Also the touchscreen just freezes sometimes.

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh Oh you might have got one that was built on a Monady or Friday.....

Looks like you may be in store for some hassles. I hope they take care of you. Good luck.

Interpol

Reaction score
did you get the lux? i know there has been electrical issues with the lux because of the cooler so they've recommended pulling the fuse. not sure if that would apply to any of your problems though

rjchankalian

Reaction score
My HSE went crazy after two weeks. All sorts of faults. Turned out to be a loose negative battery cable. Took a week to figure out. Since then.. all good.

Reaction score
Thanks I'll go check the battery cable this morning and make sure all is tight. I have the HSE not the LUX, hopefully they figure out that cooler box issue soon for those people. Actually the lack of replies is comforting means it's not common. I'll post an update if it is something more serious others need to look for.

Derman

Reaction score
Please do post an update when you can and/or get a resolution.

My wife has a 2015 LUX on order and this thread makes me nervous. I, too, am reassured that 15 people didn't chime in with their problems. I'm also watching for the cooler box fix as well - that was identified a while ago and I have yet to see a resolution posted for it...

Reaction score
Will do an update, unfortunately because I live 500KM from the dealership I have to wait till March 12 to get it resolved, I checked the battery cables all was tight. Landrover Canada had an arrogant young man call me saying the dealership said it was fixed so he didn't believe there was an issue, so I took videos. It's all new to me, my old Landrover had no issues at all as long as the software updates were done. I went with the HSE because of the cooler box issues, kind of ironic now :smile:

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do an update, unfortunately because I live 500KM from the dealership I have to wait till March 12 to get it resolved, I checked the battery cables all was tight. Landrover Canada had an arrogant young man call me saying the dealership said it was fixed so he didn't believe there was an issue, so I took videos. It's all new to me, my old Landrover had no issues at all as long as the software updates were done. I went with the HSE because of the cooler box issues, kind of ironic now :smile:

One other one my dealer told me about was to look at the terminals on the extra battery that supports the start/stop functionality. The battery is under a cover on the driver's side back near the firewall. They found one of their customer's LR4 had a loose connection that was causing similar faults.

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in a new 2015 HSE --- this is the 5th day I had it. This morning, pushed the start button, one faint click then nothing. Pushed again, nothing, again, again, again, CRAP!!! It was 1degree outside, but it should still work!

Waited 10 minutes, car started. Let it idle for ~10mins. Came back and it had a Suspension Fault warning. Let it idle for a few more mins. Turned off car.

Push start button, one faint click, then nothing. Pushed again, again, again, then it started.

Drove to work just now, ~40 mins. Parked it outside, turned off car and it turned right back on.

Dealer is driving over a loaner car and picking our car to take it into service. I hope this is as simple as a loose cable.

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update from dealer ...

Software patch for terrain response, there was a mismatch between the onscreen display and the highlighted button on dash.

New suspension air compressor, it was throwing a fault and seemed louder than 'normal'.

New starter motor (backordered). He said there was a record of this being a problem with start button malfunctions.

Backorder could be as little as 3days or as much as one month. In the mean time I got a jaguar xf loaner. He will find out timing by friday, if it is a month he can pull a starter off a fresh delivery and fix it sooner. Seems like a good option to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut