2013 RR Ipod troubles...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smiley0207

Reaction score
Hello!
I purchased a used 2013 RR Sport last weekend. Loving it but having weird issues with the Ipod connection in the center console. Occasionally, the system will just not respond to prompts (like browse, or next song). It simply either does nothing or scrolls to next song, only to return the current one playing and essentially ignore me. Sometimes it says paused and wont play. And sometimes after starting the car is just shows it as not connected and I have to replug it in. It's kinda driving me nuts.... any help or suggestions? :help: :frown:

Mr_IDK

Reaction score
Same Problem ....

I'm having the same exact problem. It didn't start until I updated to iOS8 though. So next thing for me to do was downgrade to iOS7.... but you cant. Which leads me here searching for answers just like you.

Been searching for a Range Rover firmware/software update but haven't found anything.

Hope someone has an answer....

MR.IDK
RR Sport HSE 2010

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA