All-Weather Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RangeRover07

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but having just purchased a 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE, I figured it would be worth it to join and see what people have to say.

I live in Michigan, and I'm looking for a tire that I can run all year (size 255/50R19) that will still give me a good performance in the winter time. I really don't want to go the whole dedicated winter/summer route. I've been doing a little research, and it looks like Nokian (??) has something considered an "all-weather" tire, the WRG3 SUV. I'm not very familiar with that brand at all. I called a place called TiresByWeb.com yesterday and spoke briefly with someone named Nick, and he gave me some background information as well. Seems like this is a pretty awesome tire. Before I make a purchase (he told me if I were to buy a set by the end of the week, he could take $7/tire off, so I'm looking to possibly do it today), I wanted to know if anyone out there had any experience with Nokian tires? And in particular, the WRG3? Also, has anyone ever dealt with TiresByWeb.com? I've never done the whole online route for tires. You could say I'm a little nervous.

Thank you very much for any feedback!

CaptainPanic

Reaction score
HI there,

Dont you live in Cooper Country??

Have you considered the Cooper Zeon LTZ ? I run them on my 2007 chipped V8 Diesel Vogue.

They are magic.

Cheers

Richard (New Zealand)

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the cooper 255/55/19 on my lr4 great tires runes awesome in the sand waiting for winter to try them in the snow

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but having just purchased a 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE, I figured it would be worth it to join and see what people have to say.

I live in Michigan, and I'm looking for a tire that I can run all year (size 255/50R19) that will still give me a good performance in the winter time. I really don't want to go the whole dedicated winter/summer route. I've been doing a little research, and it looks like Nokian (??) has something considered an "all-weather" tire, the WRG3 SUV. I'm not very familiar with that brand at all. I called a place called TiresByWeb.com yesterday and spoke briefly with someone named Nick, and he gave me some background information as well. Seems like this is a pretty awesome tire. Before I make a purchase (he told me if I were to buy a set by the end of the week, he could take $7/tire off, so I'm looking to possibly do it today), I wanted to know if anyone out there had any experience with Nokian tires? And in particular, the WRG3? Also, has anyone ever dealt with TiresByWeb.com? I've never done the whole online route for tires. You could say I'm a little nervous.

Thank you very much for any feedback!

Get the Nokian WRG 2 or 3's and you will never look back at another tire again for all 4 seasons. seriously.It is the most awarded brand in Europe, owned the biggest , four season facility for testing winter tires and it is simply the best for all around driving.
I am surprised , that you have never heard of the brand, as it is supposed to be very popular in Colorado among RR drivers.
As for a Cooper tires, please, Don't confuse all season wit a true all weather tire .It is like compering Kia to a Land rover.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA