2014 Range Rover Evoque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buppies

Reaction score
We purchased a new red one in April and now with over 4000 miles trouble free I might add, here are my thoughts. This vehicle is used for in town use and errand running. Fuel mileage averaging 24mpg, ride firm but not to much, handles curves very well in dynamic mode, front plenty of room backseat very cramped, storage in rear small but still useful. Power is more than adequate but still has 4cyl sound. Color and seats are eye catching gets comments everywhere you go. One flat tire roadside assistance to rescue other than that no problems. Fun vehicle to drive and very pleased so far

Trekker

Reaction score
I've only got about 2300 miles on my 2014 RR Evoque, but we absolutely love it! I like that it doesn't look like every other crossover on the road and it is far more capable than the others.

Buppies

Reaction score
Evoque now has 5200 miles. Some background we owned a 2011 LR4 from new for 24000 miles then a 2010 Range Rover Sport for 32000 miles. All capable vehicles but fuel consumption too great for our use. The Evoque is the right size for us gets 24 mpg in everyday driving and 29 on the road. Snow is the one factor we do not know what the Evoque will do otherwise completely satisfied

Trekker

Reaction score
I'll be interested to see how the Evoque handles snow as well.

Buppies

Reaction score
Maybe this winter we will get to see what Ruby as she is known as will do

Buppies

Reaction score
Our Evoque now has 10000 miles was just serviced and had two updates performed. This little suv had performed flawlessly since new. The engine used one quart in this time and need some antifreeze added but that's it

Ruby as we call her averages about 24 or 25 MPG

Vehicle is small in size but rides much larger and has plenty of power even runs with our F-250 up 12 percent grade

Would recommend this vehicle to anyone

Buppies

Reaction score
16000 miles update done on transmission car still flawless in its operation. We had two medium snows one 8in or so. Ruby took it on like a champ went anywhere we wanted to go

Buppies

Reaction score
24000 miles second service done new tires needed still doing well. A few rattles but other than that no real issues.

Buppies

Reaction score
Ruby still doing well 36000 miles goes well in snow up to 8 inches really haven't had anymore than that at one time. One coil pack might be going bad not sure interior wearing a little more than we think is normal especially drivers seat. Paint holding up very well considering this car is outside 98 percent of the time.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA