Wanted 2005 Freelander SE3 Soft Top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I

intellicheck16

Looking to purchase a complete soft top for a 2005 Land Rover Freelander. There was one posted awhile ago but I did not get a response from the owner. Please respond with your asking price, I would like to suprise my wife with a new top.

dantem42

Reaction score
Freelander SE3 Soft Top

I have an SE3 Soft Top that has been used briefly and comes complete with soft lined window bag, red key,fittings and both fitting instruction manuals.

ONLY USED FOR HALF A SEASON (SOLD MY CAR) LIKE NEW~!

No rips or tears. All stitching, zips, velcro and press studs 100%.

This roof is in perfect condition.

Local Pick-up can be arranged at NJ zip 07631. Shipping costs - will charge exactly what they charge me (UPS or FedEx)

RETAIL: I PAID OVER $900 AT THE LAND ROVER DEALER! VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AT THIS PRICE IN THE US.

Will sell to Best Offer.
3661217151_24208c1b04_o.jpg

dantem42

Reaction score
I have an SE3 Soft Top that has been used briefly and comes complete with soft lined window bag, red key,fittings and both fitting instruction manuals.

Local Pick-up can be arranged at NJ zip 07631. Shipping costs - will charge exactly what they charge me (UPS or FedEx)

RETAIL: I PAID OVER $900 AT THE LAND ROVER DEALER!

Will sell to Best Offer.

lillian

Reaction score
soft top

hi do you still have the soft top?

RETAIL: I PAID OVER $900 AT THE LAND ROVER DEALER!

Will sell to Best Offer.[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Freelander SE3 Soft Top for Sale

I know this is an old thread. Bu if anyone is still looking for a Freelander SE3 soft top (Part Numer STC7993AC), I have one that is in great shape. Used one season and spent the rest of its life in storage. Unfortunately, I wrecked the 2004 Freelander but I still have the soft top. I'll take best offer. You pay shipping or pick up - located in San Diego, CA. Email me for pictures/details at [email protected].

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV