2015 vs 2016 Supercharged Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cellmasss

Reaction score
So I am pondering my first Rover. Specifically the Land Rover Sport (supercharged). Probably the Dynamic model under the SVR and Audio editions. Those top two are just too much money. Any way I want to know the big differences between the 2015 and 2016 models. I see on some sites they added the icontrol app to control climate, check fuel….remote start ect ect.. Now did I read this right that the 2015 models do NOT have this ability? I will get a 2015 certified pre-owned if I don’t miss out on some really cool features. I can live without the minor tweaks if that’s all there is.

Thank you gents and ladies.

Cellmasss

Reaction score
And is this vehicle truely the nightmare i hear about them. As in ALWAYS in the shop?

So I am pondering my first Rover. Specifically the Land Rover Sport (supercharged). Probably the Dynamic model under the SVR and Audio editions. Those top two are just too much money. Any way I want to know the big differences between the 2015 and 2016 models. I see on some sites they added the icontrol app to control climate, check fuel….remote start ect ect.. Now did I read this right that the 2015 models do NOT have this ability? I will get a 2015 certified pre-owned if I don’t miss out on some really cool features. I can live without the minor tweaks if that’s all there is.

Thank you gents and ladies.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Like any high end vehicle from any high end manufacture you can have issues with them. If you are looking at the V8 Supercharged I would recommend against it as the newer models are having some issues with the engine.

Other than than they are excellent vehicles and quality is on par with any of the high end manufacturers.

Cellmasss

Reaction score
I agree with that. I am just surprised to see these amazing vehicles for sale all over with insanely low miles on them. I wouldn't go into this with out a hefty warranty backing it up. The dealer told me that the certified pre owned they get comes with a 6 yr / 100,000 mile warranty. Which is better then when you get new.

Like any high end vehicle from any high end manufacture you can have issues with them. If you are looking at the V8 Supercharged I would recommend against it as the newer models are having some issues with the engine.

Other than than they are excellent vehicles and quality is on par with any of the high end manufacturers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV