Range Rover P38

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bobbie77

Reaction score
can someone please give me some advise on the suspension on my car, as it only lifts up on the left side only but on the right side it don't?????. We have change the unit and it still does it . but on the old unit it would not lift at all, we have tried everything.And also how much will it cost me to put it on springs as it is really upsetting me all the time the surspension plays up :(

Last edited:

Clevergyrl

Reaction score
somehow I got really lucky. the total cost for me was 500.00. In st. louis missouri. My mechanic told me that the person doing the repair has to "reeeally" know exactly how to caliberate the unit when putting it in. I also had my unit changed. (air shocks) and it still would not lift up ALL THE WAY AROUND.....until I managed to come across another mechanic, who is actually a Range Rover enthusists and knew EXACT TIMING IT TAKES TO CALIBERATE , whatever it is that need to be caliberated. He had it done in a day and only charged me 500.00 he said it has to be exact in the timing of the caliberation when doing it! (if that makes any sense at all?) Oh! and initially he was not the mechanic to install my airshock. and I had a number of mechanics who tried and failed at getting my RangeRover 2005 HSE lifted back up off the ground via airshock system :(

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV