RR SS 2010 v. 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Range Rover Sport Supercharged 2010 v. 2012

Thinking about trading up from the 2006 LR3 SE V8 to a Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I love the LR3, but driving up and down I70 to ski, I feel like I would like something a bit more 'ballsy', yet still capable enough to do some moderate (4-7) wheeling.

I've put 91K on the LR3 with very few problems. The left rear passenger door latch broke, rear upper hatch latch broke, windshield washer res broke, sun roof drains plugged, and a few cosmetic faring issues. but nothing major (no leaks, transmission / diff problems, etc.)

I'm considering a 2010 49K milage and a 2012 38K milage. I know the rear hatch changed in 2012 and introduced bluetooth streaming. But what other changes did they introduce in the last refresh of this model? Anything mechanical, new software for the transmission, new ecu map for the supercharger, different bushings, etc?

Also, I'd love to hear your experiences with 2010 - 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged.
- What kind of wear and maintenance issues?
- Anyone swap 19" for LR3 18"?
- What tires do you run?
- Anyone run johnson rods, or wheel?
- Experiences switching from LR3 to RR SS (if you've made this switch)

Thanks for the help!

KZ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV