06 Range Rover Supercharged wont stay running.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

npayne

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Range Rover Full Size Supercharged. On Friday, my wife calls me and says her vehicle dies while she was driving it. When I arrive, I put the key in, start it and it runs fine for about 20 seconds, then it slowly bogs out and dies. I tried this numerous times,. and it runs for different periods of time before dying. Has anyone every experienced this problem, or know what may be wrong?? Im in desperate need of help!!

npayne

Reaction score
UPDATE: I had it towed to a shop on Monday. The tow truck driver left the key on all day, so they had to jump it off to get it in the shop last night. They plugged it up to a diagnostic computer late yesterday afternoon and said it had 15 codes thrown. Their plan was to start chasing down the problem this morning so they didn't write any down last night. When they plugged it back in this morning, there were NO codes. They have driven it numerous times today, with no problems, and no codes arising again.

any ideas?? ECU?

Is it typical for it to have cleared the codes on its own??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA