New Discovery Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im guessing this replaces the LR2. Meh.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At that price point (starting at $37,995) it can only be an LR2 replacement.

They better not screw up the LR4 or I will be disappointed beyond words.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compared to the current shipping LR2, I like it.

eye.surgeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expect the LR5 to look like a 12/10ths version of this...they will share the same design language.

IMO putting a 3rd row in a vehicle this small is comical. It reminds me of the 3rd row in the prev gen X5 but even worse in terms of zero leg room.

chinochulo

Reaction score
Discovery Sport

It's definitely better looking than the LR2. I predict this vehicle will be very popular and sell like hotcakes....I will probably end up buying one--for my wife. She hates driving the LR4 since it feels "too big".

Trekker

Reaction score
I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Perhaps it will grow on me. It was that way with the Evoque, and now I own one.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By reading the press release, it appeas technology and infotainment systems will be extensively overhauled to include, in addition to InControl apps, nice new features such as the ability to pair up to two devices via Bluetooth simultaneously (one for phone calls and one to stream music or InControl apps), up to six USB charging ports and four 12v sockets available to occupants, one-shot voice entry of destinations in the satnav, InControl Remote and Protect for tracking the vehicle's location/ fuel level and range remotely via smartphone, etc.

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I like the way it looks way more than the current LR2. I have a feeling this one will sell more units.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA