Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craddock01

Reaction score
Ok.. I do not own a Range Rover yet...I am thinking of purchasing one..my Jeep just died after 8 years..it was a nightmare...reminded me of a boat I once had..spent more time working on it instead of driving it...so here I am thinking..wow..look at that..their are Range Rovers out there I can afford..used of course..and I get online and all I hear is how they are as undependable and break down every bit as much as Jeeps..any thoughts here guys? I really think the Range Rovers for looks and capabilities are awesome...I am just at a time in my life I don't have the time to spend in my driveway underneath one of these awesome machines. Thanks for any responses

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm a recent purchaser so I can't help you much. I would spend some time on the section of the forum that follows the model you're most likely to purchase.

One thing to remember, most of the times people post on a forum is when they're having problems. They guy that drives his for years without any dashlights coming on is probably not going to be posting as much.

The long time owners on this forum can give you an idea of what to expect with each model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV