Desperate for help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee Richardson

Reaction score
I am in need of help, I have a 2010 Range Rover sport TDV8 that had standard 20" rims on and I have recently changed them to 22" rims. I had these fitted so that the gap between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the wheel arch was reduced but it hasn't really changed at all as I now have a smaller depth of tyre. I can reduce the height with the air compressors but as a lot of you good people will know that when you reach a certain speed the computer kicks in and auto goes back to normal ride height. I have rang Barbagellos in Perth today and they said it can't be done. Is there any possible way of reducing the car ride height and keeping it there, either override the computer or changing the suspension somehow. And if so could you recommend someone to make me a happy man.?

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of us use the shorter Johnson rods to lift the LR but they do make longer rods to lower the vehicle as well.

http://johnsonrods.com/johnson_rods_2_003.htm

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut