Gift from Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oclr4

Reaction score
I bought a CPO 2012 LR4 last month. I received a 3 smartphone camera lens attachments as a gift - Thanks LR! Has anyone tried these or have them?

Attachments

• 20150629_120552.jpg
    20150629_120552.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 92

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a '13 CPO 2 weeks ago and this past Saturday my sat radio started working. Gift. Hummmm? I'll keep an eye out for any packages in the mail :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man. I purchased a CPO 2012 LR4 last month as well and all I got was a phone call stating that I owe them money b/c they over paid for my trade-in :(

velobran

Reaction score
Aww man. I purchased a CPO 2012 LR4 last month as well and all I got was a phone call stating that I owe them money b/c they over paid for my trade-in :(

What was the outcome of that call?

velobran

Reaction score
I bought a CPO 2013 LR4 last Saturday - I'll be on the lookout for any extras.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, just got my lens gift yesterday. Haven't figured out how to use them yet.

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the outcome of that call?

I got a check from my bank for the overage and I had to give it to the dealership. But on a brighter note....checked my mail today and BOOM! Got this gift as well...
What are we suppose to do with it?

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't pay it did you? You have a signed contract. No going back.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the dealership wrote the payoff check for more than they were supposed to (probably for the full trade value instead of the amount owed, assuming it was not upside down) and realized the bank would automatically remit the overpayment amount to the owner as that is what they do.

That presents a very technical argument as the paperwork would clearly indicate the agreed amounts and if he withheld it the dealer would surely sue for it and probably win, creating bad blood in the process.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a '13 CPO 2 weeks ago and this past Saturday my sat radio started working. Gift. Hummmm? I'll keep an eye out for any packages in the mail :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still have an XR radio from 2008 or so that has been disconnected for years, but XM/Sirius still turns it on about twice per year for 2 week free trials to try and get me to subsribe again. It could be a similar thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA