LandRoverWorld.org is in new ownership.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using Safari. It didn't do this until the last week or so. However, I can click directly onto the forums and go directly in.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is an odd one... I bet it is a cookie thing. Not sure why it is doing it.... just for giggles sake, try another browser.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been doing it for me on firefox, safari and mobile safari. When I type in the address for the home page, it remembers me, butvgives me an insufficient permissions page, then I click on the forum and all is normal. This has been going on for a month...maybe two?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I should add a welcome to Brian as well. Hope it all works out for you and us. I would agree that tapatalk would be great.

Other suggestions, and I'm not sure how to get it going, but it would be nice if other areas of the site were used more often. I am just now seeing this notice because I don't do anything but go straight to the LR3 tech page.
It would be great if there was a trip report page or a photos page that were more widely used. A few years ago, the more intrepid members would post plenty of pictures that were always fun to look at. NWoods was the most prolific picture poster and he had to sell his LR so he's not here much but if there was a way to kick start that, it would be fun and inspiring.
I think that the general consensus is that not very many people read any of the other threads other than the technical, so pretty much everything just gets posted in there.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that I like the updates to the website and vBulletin!

Wally

Reaction score
Hi Shaggy, Congrats, " Keep Calm Sir, and keep up the good work !"
Wally.......

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have got this message twice:

Dear Alex,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Land Rover Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.235.118

All the best,
Land Rover Forum

Is there any way to block this IP permanently?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting taken care of. Don't worry about it anymore. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA