Temp Gauge stays low when heating/ac is on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilyuhm

Reaction score
I ran into the problem today with my 2009 RR Supercharged. I took my kids to the mountains today so they could have some fun in the snow. After everyone was exhausted, we jumped back in the RR and of course I turned on the windshield defroster. It took a moment for the window to defrost, but once it was clear enough I started to drive off. After about 5 minutes of driving I noticed that the temperature gauge was still in the blue section (as if the engine was still cold). Finally a few moments later the "Check Engine" light appeared on the dash.
I turned off the defogger and noticed that the temp gauge would rise; but each time I had to turn it back on, the temp would drop.
It would be great to get some info, before I take the RR to the mechanic to run a diagnostic. Thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check your radiator and make sure it is full of antifreeze. Sounds like you have an air bubble or are low on fluid.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72