Help! P38 EAS Valve block rebuild gone wrong.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Range99

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have just finished rebuilding the EAS valve block on my 99 P38 RR (US model, Arnott air bags) with a kit from eBay.
After reinstalling and clearing the codes the compressor worked correctly bringing the storage tank to pressure then shutting off.... but that's all that happened, no air seemed to flow to any of the bags. I triple checked and cleaned the electrical connections first then removed the block again changing back to the old metal/rubber diaphragm thinking the new rubber disc might be the problem but no change.
The dash lights are showing correctly indicating normal ride height and flashing lower inflating light but the car isn't rising.
The best diagram I found of the block isn't detailed enough to allow me to diagnose air flow and what I have done wrong.
Would anyone with intimate knowledge be able to shine some light on what may be causing this to happen? One of the non return valves?
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV