My "new" land rover discovery.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whood91

Reaction score
My girlfriend has said for awhile now that her "dream" car has always been a 90's model dark green rover. I found a 96 discovery on craigslist last week, offered the guy one of my riding mowers for trade. He accepted so I'm now the proud owner of a land rover :proud: needless to say I KNOW nothing about these vehicles & it does need a little work. Looking forward to the learning process though.

*It runs but idles high in park. - any suggestions or link to a thread is appreciated
*Brakes are almost non existent.
*Interior is not great. - any websites with ANY parts are appreciated I've searched high and low with no luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 12

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. download the repair manual (RAVE) listed in my signature...

Brakes as long as the rotors are good and extremely easy to change.

Parts... contact nathan in my signature or look up atlantic British, rovers north, british pacific, DAP-inc, british parts of utah, lucky 8.... several sites for parts.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group.
I would suggest that you do nothing with the truck until you speak to some one who knows these trucks.
If you would be interested, PM me your number and let me walk you thru all that you should look at and do,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut