Which parts suppliers are good for the LR3 here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pagoda

Reaction score
Having just moved from the UK to the US, I'm surprised by the cost of parts over here - especially second hand. I know that dealers will charge full whack and that shipping from the UK or wherever parts are made will add a chunk of $, but the prices are high.

The UK has several dealers that do 20% or more off for the Disco3 forum members. Are there any similar helpful dealers here in the US?

I'm after 2 new leather seat bases for a SE and two new seat squabs (cushions).

Grateful for any advice on who people tend to use here.

Thanks.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are many dealers who mark down off of the retail price. However, if you're ordering something large and bulky and also something very expensive, it might pay to go form a relationship with your local dealer. I've found that if you just ask for a discount, they are likely to give you one. At a minimum, they will usually knock off 10% if you ask. Usually, they will knock off a little extra if you negotiate. They should be able to come close if not match the prices offered by many of the online places.

That being said, Lucky 8 LLC is a parts supplier that many of us love, not only for their sponsorship of some of the LR forums, but also for their love of Land Rovers and their prices.

In addition, I've had good luck with Land Rover Merriam parts and BP Utah. Give Lucky 8 a call first though and see what they can do for you.

Pagoda

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll give them a go. I fear my local stealer won't budge.

s3hooligan

Reaction score
AtlanticBritish is who I order from. Thanks for the top on Lucky 8!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72