Hello from Hawaii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alika808

Reaction score
Planning to buy Land Rover in the future. Just want to see what are the pro and con of this icon car maker. Also, checking threading DIY about the car maintenance, etc.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. My opinion at least is the brand has done nothing but improve since TATA purchased them from Ford. Jaguar and Land Rover both have gone from some of the worst as far as reliability goes (this is subjective of course) to one of the best. All brands have issue, but I would say the Rover/Jaguar Brand has been weeding out the issues more than anyone.

DaJammer

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too am new to Land Rover. So far (2 weeks in is nothing to gauge anything by I know), and I love the LR4. Also, just arrived on Maui yesterday for a vacation/conference. On the look out for LR's and haven't seen any yet? Good luck with your search and future purchase. You'll love it!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV