Chat room

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9thinsight

Hi I am a lady from the uk who is absolutely crazy about old landrovers. I am looking for a series II or III. There never seems to be anybody in the chatroom. Are these forums the main why to communicate here?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

disco1

I think it should be renamed 'Pub",that should fill it up, however in the mean time just post your questions and answers in the relevant sections. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

LandyCute

Reaction score
Faq

Hi I am a lady from the uk who is absolutely crazy about old landrovers. I am looking for a series II or III. There never seems to be anybody in the chatroom. Are these forums the main why to communicate here?

Hi buddy, i have a question right here. i'm from indonesia. And my name is Egga

LandyCute

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My name is Egga, from West Java, Indonesia. I have question right here. Is anybody now about 200 Tdi, Valve Clearance. How many For In? And How many For Out ? Please

wally.aussie

Reaction score
egga

tdi engines inlet and exhaust are the same 0.008in (0.20mm) rule of nine set #1 with 8 fully open an then set number 1, set3 with 6 valve open and then5 with 4 open 2 with 7 open and 8 with 1 open 6 with 3 open 4 with 5 open 4with 5 open and 7 with 2 open, noting that numbers all total nine. hope that helps cheers:hello:

higginscenter

Reaction score
I haver a P38 and need some advise on the auto door licks.

the passenger door is locked and will not open. I can get the lock mechanism to disengage, but the door still will not open. Any ideas?
The panel cannot come off as I cannot get to the all the screws. I fear that destroying the panel will be the only way since I cannot get the door open.

thanks

wally.aussie

Reaction score
doorlock

gday higgenscenter,

i am not real familer with ranges, but, if you can get the passenger seat out you should be able to get to all the screws to remove door panel. are you sure it is unlocking? sometimes the locking rod will come out of the plastic holder and makes ya think that it's unlocking. if it's unlocking are you sure the door handle is acully working? there are a series of rods in there and if one has come adrift it could be jamming in-between the other rods and not letting it work as it should. hope this helps, but as i said not real familier with rangies. cheers wally

higginscenter

Reaction score
door lock

Okay.. go figure this.. I inserted a remote key and reset it 3 times, then only turned it 3/4 of the direction; it unlocked.

I took off the panel and found that the panel had moved as was jamming the lock bar. I moved that and it cleared.

Thank you for trying!!!!

icepix300

Reaction score
Blackout

Any one ever have their LR3 just die on them electrically? Mine did today. Not sure why or what caused it. Help!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA