Aintree Green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, this color hasn't started rolling off the production line, but I'm extremely curious to see it. From the color swatch at the dealer, it looks to have more of a bluish tint than Galway Green (which would've been my color of choice). I was hoping it would be closer to the old Tonga Green, but I don't think that's the case.

Has anyone seen this color in person? Anyone contemplating it?

extoly_us_l319_002bs_n-821_a-std-wb_a-v8.jpg

Last edited:

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would loose this so fast in the woods....

Marty

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color. One thing for sure, never again will I get a Tan interior.

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is there a practical reason why you don't like tan, or is it just personal preference? I was considering Ipanema Sand as my second choice.

EDIT: Never mind -- I see you're talking about interior.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I had a dark interior in my last two cars, so I wanted tan this time around. The next time, I want black. Or, maybe future models of the LR4 will have a brown interior option - that would be cool. Sort of like in the Range Rover.

Tan is nice, but it's a lot harder to keep clean and I feel you can see the wear much easier than with black.

I can't wait to see this green in person!

-David

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personal preference. Black interior gets much hotter and shows light-colored dirt. Also, if you had yellow labs (like me), you wouldn't even consider a car with black carpeting in the back. My almond interior stays pretty clean.

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The majority of complaints about light color interior come from not using the correct product and in many case, no product at all. I've had light interiors in several vehicles and never have problems with staining, marks, or cracking. It's all about taking a little time to protect your surfaces.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA